Hawaii-Pacific invasive species and ecosystems
Links to online full-text online books regarding invasive species and/or Hawaii-Pacific ecosystems are posted here. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other relevant online books
- Weeds of Hawaii's Pastures and Natural Areas: an Identification and Management Guide. Philip Motooka, Luisa Castro, Duane Nelson, Guy Nagai, and Lincoln Ching. 2003. College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
"Weeds are a major problem in pastures, rangelands, forests, and other native ecosystems in Hawaii. The species profiles below contain information on identification, distribution, environmental impact, and chemical management of 146 of the most common weeds in Hawaii."
- Conservation biology in Hawaii. Stone, C.P. and D.B. Stone (eds.). 1988. Distributed by University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 252 pages. [ full document as PDF ] [ by chapter ]
- Alteration of native Hawaiian vegetation: Effects of humans, their activities and introductions. Cuddihy, L.W. and C.P. Stone. 1990. Cooperative National Park Resources Studies Unit University of Hawaii at Manoa. Honolulu, HI. 138 pages. [ full document as PDF ] [ by chapter ]
- Alien plant invasions in native ecosystems of Hawaii: Management and research. Stone, C.P., C.W. Smith, and J.T. Tunison (eds.). 1992. Distributed by University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 887 pages. [ full document as PDF ] [ by chapter ]
- The introduced flora of Australia and its weed status. R.P. Randall. 2007. CRC for Australian Weed Management. 528 pp.
Hawaiian Ecosystems at Risk project (HEAR) home
Comments? Questions? Send e-mail to: email@example.com
This page was created on 22 January 2005 by PT, and was last updated on
14 December 2007